National Colorectal Cancer Nurses Network
Bowel Cancer UK is pleased to support the National Colorectal Cancer Nurses Network (NCCNN).
All colorectal clinical nurse specialists and specialist screening practitioners in England, Wales and Northern Ireland are welcome to join the NCCNN and membership is free. Members receive regular e-letters and invitations to attend the annual conference and other events.
Please join the NCCNN Facebook group here.
You can see a report on and presentations from our last annual conference in 2017 here.
Information Resources: Please see our publications section here.
You can join the network by filling out the following form:
National Colorectal Cancer Nurses Network Registration
Chair of NCCNN:
Dr Claire Taylor
Macmillan Nurse Consultant in Colorectal Cancer
London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust
Download presentations from the NCCNN Colorectal Cancer Study Day 2018:
- The work of the charity, by Lauren Wiggins, Director of Services, Bowel Cancer UK
- An Update on the Bowel Cancer Screening Programme, by Natasha Djedovic, London Hub Director
- Colorectal peritoneal metastases and IMPACT, by Vicki Pleavin-Evans Peritoneal Malignancy Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Living With and Beyond Cancer, by Lesley Smith, Senior Programme Manager, LWBC, NHS England
- Should we be offering everyone prehabilitation?, by Jenny McDonald, Colorectal CNS, Royal Alexandra Hospital
- Bowel Screening Initiatives and Improving Uptake, by Ms Sarah Marshall, Clinical Programme Manager, St Mark’s Bowel Cancer Screening Centre
- Workforce planning in cancer care: Where does the support worker fit?, by Dr Jane Winter, Consultant Colorectal Nurse, University Hospital Southampton, NHSFT and Hazel Brodie, Project Manager, University of Southampton