Please get in touch if you have any questions, comments or feedback. We'd love to hear from you.
Call us on 020 7940 1760. We're open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Email us at email@example.com
Support for you
We offer a range of information and support you might find useful, including:
- a range of information on our website about bowel cancer including symptoms, risk factors, screening, diagnosis, treatment and living with and beyond the disease
- a welcoming online community for everyone affected by bowel cancer to ask questions, read about people's experiences and support each other
- read our free publications
- real-life stories of people affected by the disease
- events for people affected by bowel cancer and their families to get support and information
- email our nurses with any questions about bowel cancer for a response within two-four working days
We can't give medical information over the phone and we don't run a telephone helpline but there are other organisations you can call if you'd like to speak to someone:
Macmillan Cancer Support
The Macmillan Support Line can help with clinical, practical and financial information. Call 080 8808 0000, open seven days a week 8am-8pm.
Cancer Research UK
Call their cancer nurses on 080 8800 4040, open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Free NHS helpline service for urgent medical concerns. Staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by a team of fully trained advisers.
The bowel cancer screening programme is run by the NHS. Please contact your local screening service for more information:
- England: 0800 707 60 60
- Northern Ireland: 0800 015 2514
- Scotland: 0800 0121 833
- Wales: 0800 294 3370
Visit our support us page to make a donation or find out about the many ways you can fundraise for us. For any fundraising questions or queries call 020 7940 1769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact our press office on 020 7940 1760 or email email@example.com. For out of hours call 07810 204 048 (journalists only please).
Feedback – comments, compliments or complaints
We welcome and value feedback, good and bad, as it helps us improve the service that we provide in the future. Visit our feedback page.
Our head office
Bowel Cancer UK
Unit 202, Edinburgh House
170 Kennington Lane