Apply for a grant
We do not currently have any open grant rounds, but if you would like to be notified of future grant rounds, please complete this form.
Our project grant support provides up to two years of salary costs to cover required research posts, consumables and small items of essential equipment.
Our pilot grant support provides up to 18 months of salary costs to cover required research posts along with consumables.
All costs must be fully justified within the application.
Please note that we will only consider invited resubmissions. We will not fund through this scheme:
- Grants for further education, e.g. MSc/PhD and course fees
- Grants for Clinical Research Training Fellowships
- Grants for work undertaken outside the UK (co-applicants and collaborators may be from non-UK based institutes but the Principal Applicant must be based within the UK)
- Grants towards ‘top up’ funding for specific projects already supported by other funding bodies
- Grants to other charities
All members of our Scientific Advisory Board and Lay review Panel are required to sign up to our Conflict of Interest policy prior to reviewing any grant applications. You can read a copy of our Conflict of Interest Policy here.