Every child, teenager and young adult has the power to help us save lives.
We know there are children, teenagers, and young adults who have been affected by bowel cancer. Every year we see their passionate support for their grandparents, parents, uncles, aunts, siblings and friends as they raise funds for us.
Whether you’re a student or a teacher, organising a fundraiser at your school or university is an incredible way of raising awareness of the disease. The money you raise will help us to work towards a future where nobody dies of bowel cancer.
We’re on hand to support you to make your fundraiser a success, so let us know what you’ve got planned.
Need some ideas?
Have a look at the ideas below and our A-Z fundraising guide.
- Nominate us for RAG or university charity of the year
- Bake sales
- Non-school uniform day, fancy dress day or wear teal day
- Talent show
- School quiz
- Summer/winter ball
- Second hand clothes and upcycling sale
- Walk, run or climb – set a whole school challenge
- Sunflower growing competition
If you've got other ideas you'd like to talk to us about, then just email the team at email@example.com or on call us on 020 7940 1769.