Join our online support groups for people living with and beyond cancer
Chat Together's a welcoming place to talk to others with bowel cancer and to meet new people. It's a chance to share experiences in a friendly, supportive and informal environment.
Join us for a free one-hour weekly call on Zoom with a small group of other people who have bowel cancer.
Chats are hosted by a member of our team and our trained volunteers who've had bowel cancer themselves. You'll need a smartphone, tablet or computer with an internet connection and somewhere quiet to sit. We'll send you the instructions on how to join us for our weekly call on Zoom.
Limited spaces are available on a first come first serve basis. Register your interest by clicking on the button below.
Upcoming Chat Together groups
Our Chat Together groups starting in January 2021 are now fully subscribed. We're planning regular chats throughout 2021 so please click on the link below to join the waiting list for future Chat Together groups.
Limited spaces are available on a first come first serve basis. If you're not able to join us, here are some other ways you can find help and support:
- visit our online community – a place for anyone affected by bowel cancer to talk about their experiences, share their knowledge and support each other
- download our free publications that are full of expert information
- read all our support, guidance and information on coronavirus and bowel cancer
- contact our nurses with any questions or concerns about bowel cancer
- read our real life stories of people affected by the disease.
Any updates on our Chat Together events will be posted here, so please look out for further information.