Walk Together is back for its third year, and it’s bigger and better than ever!
Our annual sponsored five mile walks are a fantastic way to bring people together to show support for those undergoing treatment, remember loved ones and help stop people dying of bowel cancer. It’s for people of all ages and abilities.
We have a walk for everyone; from the beauty of the Edinburgh botanical gardens to the stunning views of Cardiff Bay, the iconic landmarks along the River Thames in London to the outstanding Belvoir Forest Park in Belfast.
If you can’t make any of our organised walks, then we have a great fundraising pack to help you arrange your own special walk or you can take on our virtual option, where you walk five miles at your own pace and time throughout the month of September.
Our organised walks cost £10 per person, which helps us to cover costs including your t-shirt, medal and refreshments on the day. We encourage you to raise sponsorship or set a team target.
September is Walk Together month. Join us in any way you can, and Walk Together to help stop people dying of bowel cancer.
Saturday 28 September 2019
- Starts: 11am
- Join us on this glorious five mile circular route of Cardiff Bay, passing the iconic landmarks of the Welsh Millennium Centre, the Senedd and the beautiful scenery of the Cardiff Bay Barrage.
Entry: £10 per adult, £5 per child, under-5s free
- Join the Facebook event and stay up to date with news and tips!
Organise your own Walk Together event
- If you can’t make our date or locations, you can organise your own Walk in your local area.
- Sign up to receive a fundraising pack with everything you need to hold a memorable walk.
- New for this year is our virtual Walk anytime, where you can complete five miles in your own time, anytime, during the month of September.
- Sign up now for more information and support on how to take part.
Walk Together Edinburgh took place on Sunday 1 September 2019.
Over 120 brilliant supporters walked five miles through the Royal Botantic Garden, past Fettes College and the stunning Water of Leith, together raising thousands of pounds to help us stop people dying of bowel cancer.
Walk Together Belfast took place on Saturday 7 September 2019.
Around 300 of our amazing supporters took to the streets of Belfast to walk five miles to help us stop people dying of bowel cancer.
Walk Together London took place on Saturday 14 September 2019.
500 fantastic supporters walked five miles passing some of the most iconic sights in London, from Shakespeare’s Globe, St. Paul’s Cathedral and Tower Bridge, as well as seeing some of beautiful but less-well known corners of the city. I huge thanks to everyone who came along!
Keep an eye on our social channels for photos from the day.
If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com or call Sophie on 020 7940 1760.