Ultra-Challenge Series: various dates
Push yourself further in 2020 with this fantastic series of events. The Ultra Challenge Series offers a series of distances ranging from 100km, half and quarter options. With multiple routes to choose from and the choice to walk, jog or run - there is something for everyone. Whether it's along magnificent coastal scenery, or in stunning open countryside, there’s an Ultra Challenge for you.
- Date: Various dates
- Distance: 25/50/100km options
- Price options: Charity Sponsorship (pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising) or Mixed Funding (pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target).
Save on your registration for 2020 challenges:
- Charity Sponsorship – 50% OFF Registration Fee – discount code EARLYBIRDCHARITY
- Mixed Funding – 20% OFF Registration Fee – discount code EARLYBIRDMIXED
- Self-Funding – 20% OFF Registration Fee – discount code EARLYBIRDSELF
- Full Challenge 100km - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge 50km- £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge 25km - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
- Full Challenge 100km- £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge 50km - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge 25km- £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Choose your challenge below and register on the Ultra Challenge Series website to guarantee your charity place:
- Isle of Wight Challenge – 2/3 May 2020
- Jurassic Coast Challenge – 16/17 May 2020
- London 2 Brighton Challenge – 23/24 May 2020
- Cotswold Way Challenge – 27/28 June 2020
- Peak District Challenge – 4/5 July 2020
- Chiltern Challenge – 4/5 July 2020
- South Coast Challenge – 31 Aug/1 Sept 2019
- Thames Path Challenge – 7/8 Sept 2019
- Thames Bridges Trek – 7Sept 2019
- North Downs 50 – 28 Sept 2019
How we will support you
Our events team will support you all the way, from your initial welcome pack through to congratulating you on your achievement. We will send you a t-shirt along with regular training and fundraising updates to make sure you have the best experience.
If you have any questions about the event or the application process, email email@example.com or call 020 7940 1769.