Ultra-Challenge Series: various dates
Push yourself further in 2020 with this fantastic series of events. The Ultra Challenge Series offers a series of distances ranging from 100km, half and quarter options. With multiple routes to choose from and the choice to walk, jog or run - there is something for everyone. Whether it's along magnificent coastal scenery, or in stunning open countryside, there’s an Ultra Challenge for you.
- Date: Various dates
- Distance: 25/50/100km options
- Price options: Charity Sponsorship (pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising) or Mixed Funding (pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target).
New Year promotion offers on all Registration Fees:
Charity Sponsorship – only £1 to register – discount code 1BCU
- Mixed Funding – 15% OFF registration fee – discount code NEWMIXED
- Self-Funding – 10% OFF registration fee – discount code NEWSELF
- Full Challenge 100km - £1 using code 1BCU + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge 50km - £1 using code 1BCU + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge 25km - £1 using code 1BCU + £245 in fundraising
- Full Challenge 100km - £99 reg fee (15% off using code NEWMIXED) + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge 50km - £64.50 reg fee (15% off using code NEWMIXED) + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge 25km - £39.50 reg fee (15% off using code NEWMIXED) + £119 in fundraising
- Full Challenge 100km - £198 reg fee (10% OFF using code NEWSELF)
- Half Challenge 50km - £129 reg fee (10% OFF using code NEWSELF)
- Quarter Challenge 25km - £79 reg fee (10% OFF using code NEWSELF)
Choose your challenge below and register on the Ultra Challenge Series website to guarantee your charity place:
- Isle of Wight Challenge – 2/3 May 2020
- Jurassic Coast Challenge – 16/17 May 2020
- London 2 Brighton Challenge – 23/24 May 2020
- Cotswold Way Challenge – 27/28 June 2020
- Peak District Challenge – 4/5 July 2020
- Chiltern Challenge – 4/5 July 2020
- South Coast Challenge – 31 Aug/1 Sept 2019
- Thames Path Challenge – 7/8 Sept 2019
- Thames Bridges Trek – 7Sept 2019
- North Downs 50 – 28 Sept 2019
How we will support you
Our events team will support you all the way, from your initial welcome pack through to congratulating you on your achievement. We will send you a t-shirt along with regular training and fundraising updates to make sure you have the best experience.
If you have any questions about the event or the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7940 1769.