Order our publications
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, orders of printed copies of our health information publications have been temporarily paused.
Registering for an account
If you haven’t ordered our publications before, you’ll need to register for an account before placing your order. You’ll only need to register once.
- Click here to Register
- Complete the registration form as requested
- Click Register at the bottom of the page
- You’ll receive an email asking you to confirm your account. In the email, click Confirm Account. This will take you to our publications ordering site
- You have now registered and can log in using your email and password that you have set to order as many of our publications as you would like.
You may find that the link in the email to Confirm Account does not take you to our publication site and appears to be an error. We’ve found that this is common when registering with an NHS email address and we think this is due to NHS firewalls that prevent the link from working.
If this is the case, try logging in to our publication site with your registered email address and newly set password. You should then be able to log in. If you are still having problems logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’ve ordered our publications before, click the order button above and to log in with your registered email address and password.
- Click on the publication you would like to order
- Enter the number of copies of the publication you’d like under ‘Quantity (packs)’. There is one copy of the publication per ‘pack’, so please enter the number of copies that you’d like to order.
- Click Add to Cart
- If you’d like to order other publications as well, click Continue Shopping and add the other publications you’d like to order to your cart, as outlined in steps 1 – 3
- Once you are ready to order, click CHECKOUT
- Check and review your order. Once happy with your order, click Continue, then click Place Order to complete your purchase
- You’ll receive an email acknowledging your order
Frequently Asked Questions
All orders will be sent within three working days.
We have maximum order limits for each of our publications. If you’d like to order more than the maximum limit, you can contact us at email@example.com.
When your order is despatched you’ll receive an email notification and your order will show as despatched.
If you have received your dispatch notification then your delivery is on its way to you. Courier deliveries are sent on a next day service and Royal Mail is standard second class (3 working days).
This can either be done in your Manage Account area before you start your order or from the cart at checkout. Your delivery will be sent to the address marked default.
If you need to change your delivery address, a request can be made from Your Account area. In general, if your order is still in production, we’re able to accept your request. Where the order has reached the dispatch team, the change of delivery address request will be declined.
You can make a cancellation request from the Your Account area. This will be reviewed by the support team who will either accept or decline your request. In general, once an order has been sent to production it can’t be cancelled.
All your account details, including your address book and details of your current and past orders can be found by visiting the Your Account area.
As we are a charity with limited resources we’re not able to update all of our publications at the same time, but we are in the process of carrying out a full review to inform decisions about what’s updated next.
If you’d like to provide any feedback on any of our publications or would like to be involved in the review process, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2018 Bowel Cancer UK and Beating Bowel Cancer merged. Some of our publications remain in our previous branding whilst we use up existing stock and review and redesign publications. Please bear with us during this period of transition.
We produce high quality, accurate and up to date information by using the latest evidence from research and clinical guidelines. Find out more about how we produce information here.
Please contact us on email@example.com if you have any feedback or are interested in reviewing our publications