Edinburgh Marathon Festival: 23-24 May 2020
With its fast, flat course, the Edinburgh Marathon festival is perfect for first timers and those looking for a personal best. Whether you are tempted by a 10k or motivated by a marathon the festival has a distance for you. What’s more, the route will allow you to explore this historic city in a unique way.
- Date: Saturday 23 - Sunday 24 May 2020
- Location: Edinburgh
- Distance: 5k to 26.2 miles
Secure a guaranteed place
- Marathon: registration fee £30, minimum sponsorship £500
- Half marathon: registration fee £25, minimum sponsorship £350
- 10k: registration fee £22, minimum sponsorship £200
- 5k: registration fee £13, minimum sponsorship £100
- Hairy Haggis Team Relay: registration fee £40, minimum sponsorship £750
Passing by Arthurs Seat, Musselburgh Racecourse and Gosford House, you’ll run past some of the most beautiful views of the East Lothian coast and city that Edinburgh has to offer.
Have your own place?
If you’ve secured your own place directly with the race organisers we would love to welcome you to our team. There is no set fundraising target; we just ask that you raise what you can to help us stop bowel cancer.
How we’ll support you
Our events team will support you all the way, from your initial welcome pack through to celebrating with you at the finish. We will send you a running vest along with regular training and fundraising updates to make sure you have the best experience.
If you have any questions about the event or the application process, email email@example.com or call 0131 225 5333.