Hold a virtual quiz
Get those thinking caps on and hold your own virtual quiz for us to raise money for people affected by bowel cancer. Hosting a quiz is a fun and easy way to connect with your friends and family online, whilst helping us ensure a future where nobody dies of the disease.
Setting up your quiz event
- We've got four fab quizzes of differing abilities for you to choose from, so whether you want to get your little ones involved or do a more challenging quiz with your friends, there’s something for everyone. Once you sign up, we'll send you them for you to download. Or you can always write your own.
- Pick a date and time to have a virtual get together that best suits you and your friends and family.
- Decide how you want to put on your quiz - you could be quiz master and host a quiz night on the app of your choice (such as Whatsapp, Skype, FaceTime, Facebook, Zoom, Teams or the House Party App) or you could email your quiz around and ask for answers to be sent back by a set time to be marked and announce the winner.
- Set up your JustGiving fundraising page or ask for donations via our website. You could ask for a suggested entry fee or even ask your friends and family to donate the equivalent of what they’d normally spend on a drink at a pub quiz.
- Don’t forget to take some snaps of your virtual quiz and share them on social media using @bowelcanceruk or email them to us as we would love to see them firstname.lastname@example.org