TrekFest: 6 July 2019
The Brecon Beacons National Park is full of stunning scenery, rolling countryside and impressive mountains. You’ll discover breath-taking landscapes, stunning hills and tranquil reservoirs along the way. Both the 25km and 50km routes venture to the summit of Pen Y Fan – the highest peak in southern Britain. From here you’ll witness just how beautiful and diverse this National Park really is!
- Date: Saturday 6 July 2019
- Distance: 25km or 50km
- Price: £60-£70
- Minimum sponsorship target: £180-£330
You’ll get full support along the route from the event organizers!
- Free camping and parking over the weekend
- Regular safety checkpoints with complimentary snacks, sweets, fruit energy bars and water
- Hot meal at the finish for all trekkers and a hot halfway meal for those taking on the 50km route
- Medal and a glass of bubbly at the finish line to toast your achievements
- Chill out tepee, inflatable pub and massage tent for the important post event relaxation and celebration
- Trek over specially designed 25km or 50km routes designed to be tough yet achievable
- Finishers’ T-Shirt
- Be supported every step of the way by specialist outdoor experts
- Pre event support and access to the participant area
Find out more about the event, the route and support here https://www.trekfest.org.uk/the-beacons/
Chosen to self-fund?
If you have chosen to self-fund your place then we would love to welcome you to our team. There is no set fundraising target; we just ask that you raise as much as you can to help stop bowel cancer. To join our team complete the form below.
How we’ll support you
Our events team will support you all the way, from your initial welcome pack through to congratulating you on your achievement. We will send you a technical fibre t-shirt perfect for walking in, along with regular training and fundraising updates to make sure you have the best experience.
If you have any questions about the event or the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7940 1769.