Sunrise Trek Challenge: 13 July 2019
Join us as we climb South Wales’ highest peak, Pen Y Fan in a trek like no other. We will reach the summit as the sun rises, illuminating the land for as far as the eye can see. Experience breath-taking views and a spine-tingling atmosphere to celebrate your achievement together. Enjoy the dawn of a new day in the knowledge that the money raised will help us to achieve a future where nobody dies from bowel cancer.
- Date: Saturday 13 July 2019
- Location: Pen Y Fan
- Distance: 9km
- Price: £35 for adult, £20 for children aged 12-18 years old*
- Minimum sponsorship target: £100
*Please note that anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
How we will support you
Our events team will support you all the way, from your initial welcome pack through to congratulating you on your achievement. We will send you a free technical fibre t-shirt when you raise the minimum sponsorship of £100, along with regular training and fundraising updates to make sure you have the best experience.
You can also expectto receive the following:
- Event management from JT Expeditions staff and mountain leaders, including radio communication
- Safety, first aid and emergency equipment
- Risk assessment and emergency procedures
- Hot drinks and snack
If you have any questions about the event or the application process, contact Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07741636935.
Image credit: Shane White Photography