Peak District Challenge: 13-14 July 2019
This new event is set to welcome 3,000 adventurers into the Peak District National Park in 2019. With a Base Camp in idyllic Bakewell, and a route through Derbyshire’s incredible scenery it’s a challenge like no other. If you’re looking to push yourself further this gem in the Heart of England is a challenge not to be missed.
- Date: Saturday 13 - Sunday 14 July 2019
- Distance: 25/50/100km options
- Price options: Charity Sponsorship (pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising) or Mixed Funding (Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target).
- Full Challenge 100km - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge 50km- £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge 25km - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
- Full Challenge 100km- £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge 50km - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge 25km- £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
How we will support you
Our events team will support you all the way, from your initial welcome pack through to congratulating you on your achievement. We will send you a technical fibre t-shirt perfect for walking or running in, along with regular training and fundraising updates to make sure you have the best experience.
If you have any questions about the event or the application process, email email@example.com or call 020 7940 1769.
Save on your registration fee this April
- Charity Sponsorship – 25% OFF Registration Fee – discount code APRILCHARITY
- Mixed Funding – 15% OFF Registration Fee – discount code APRILMIXED
- Self-Funding – 12.5% OFF Registration Fee – discount code APRILSELF
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pacers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality at ultrachallenge.com/peak-district-challenge