Peak District Challenge: 4/5 July 2020
This challenge will welcome 2,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. There will be a major 'Base Camp' hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality and welfare services across the weekend. This gem in the Heart of England is the Ultra Challenge not to be missed in 2020...
- Date: Saturday 4 - Sunday 5 July 2020
- Distance: 25/50/100km options
- Price options:
Charity Sponsorship: you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place.
Mixed Funding: pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
Self Fund: you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity.
- Full Challenge 100km - £1 using code 1BCU + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge 50km- £1 using code 1BCU + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge 25km - £1 using code 1BCU + £245 in fundraising
- Full Challenge 100km - £99 reg fee (15% off using code NEWMIXED) + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge 50km - £64.50 reg fee (15% off using code NEWMIXED) + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge 25km - £39.50 reg fee (15% off using code NEWMIXED) + £119 in fundraising
- Full Challenge 100km - £198 reg fee (10% OFF using code NEWSELF)
- Half Challenge 50km - £129 reg fee (10% OFF using code NEWSELF)
- Quarter Challenge 25km - £79 reg fee (10% OFF using code NEWSELF)
How we will support you
Our events team will support you all the way, from your initial welcome pack through to congratulating you on your achievement. We will send you a technical fibre t-shirt perfect for walking or running in, along with regular training and fundraising updates to make sure you have the best experience.
If you have any questions about the event or the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7940 1769.
Take advantage of our New Year promotion offers
- Charity Sponsorship – only £1 to register – discount code 1BCU
Mixed Funding – 15% OFF registration fee – discount code NEWMIXED
- Self-Funding – 10% OFF registration fee – discount code NEWSELF
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pacers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality at ultrachallenge.com/peak-district-challenge