Marathon Walk London: 28 Sept 2019
Take in world-famous sights and less well-known corners, tracing an epic route through London in this full or half Marathon Walk. This challenging day will take you through peaceful parks and alongside waterways, passing iconic landmarks including St Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye as you walk through the historic heart of the city.
- Date: Saturday 28 September 2019
- Location: London
- Distance: Half Marathon or Full Marathon options
- Price options: Charity Sponsorship or Self Fund (see below for more details)
- Full Marathon - £29 reg fee + £100 in fundraising
- Half Marathon - £29 reg fee + £60 in fundraising
- Full Marathon - £79
- Half Marathon - £59
Sign up for Charity Sponsorship
Sign up for Self-Funded
How we will support you
Our events team will support you all the way, from your initial welcome pack through to congratulating you on your achievement. We will send you a technical fibre t-shirt perfect for walking, along with regular training and fundraising updates to make sure you have the best experience.
If you have any questions about the event or the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7940 1769.