Lake District Challenge - 13-14 June 2020
New for 2020 – Walk, Jog, or Run the Lake District Challenge and take on England's finest countryside at your pace. Test yourself on a fantastic Ultra Challenge - suitable for all experience levels - and you'll get the best support and hospitality all the way.
Our Challenge Base Camp is in Kendal. From there it's a 100km anticlockwise loop taking in a couple of tough hills, Ambleside, a half way point by Lake Windermere, forests, and nature reserves - with some stunning views enroute - before a huge welcome and celebration back at Base Camp after a momentous journey.
Charity Fundraising Options
- Full Challenge 100km - £11.25 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge 50KM - £7.50 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge 25KM - £3.75 + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Fundraising Options >
- Full Challenge 100KM – £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge 50KM - £59.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge 25KM - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
How we will support you
Our events team will support you all the way, from your initial welcome pack through to congratulating you on your achievement. We will send you a technical fibre t-shirt perfect for walking or running in, along with regular training and fundraising updates to make sure you have the best experience.
If you have any questions about the event or the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7940 1769.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food and drink
- All meals/ food included
- Medics, massage, and pacers
- Medal, T-shirt, and a glass of bubbly
- Run or Jog - set a new goal
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support and app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality by clicking here.