The Big Jump – October 2021
Looking for the ultimate adrenaline rush? Join our brave team of skydivers this October for The Big Jump and raise vital funds to help save lives. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime challenge to experience amazing views from over 10,000 feet in the sky.
- Dates: Any date in October 2021
- Location: Across the UK
- Price: £70
- Minimum sponsorship target: £395*
* Airfield costs can vary slightly and this can affect your minimum sponsorship amount required.
Our Big Jump partner Skyline has airfields located across the UK. Once you've decided on your location, simply pick a date that works for you in October and pay your £70 registration fee to join our brave team of skydivers for The Big Jump.
What does the jump involve?
- Jump and training completed in one day
- Harnessed to an experienced parachute instructor at all times
- Freefall down to 5,000 feet – falling through the air at 120 mph!
- Landing controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove that you have completed a 'two-mile high' Tandem Skydive!
What COVID-19 safety measures are in place?
In accordance with government guidelines, all Skyline operated airfields will have strict safety measures in place to protect everyone attending their sites.
Are there any restrictions?
To take part in The Big Jump you must be aged 16 or above.
You'll be required to sign a medical form before you jump declaring your fitness to take part – this will be sent to you once you have reserved a place. Pre-existing medical conditions don't mean you won't be able to take part, but if you suffer from any of the conditions listed on the form you'll need your doctor to agree it's safe for you to take part. Your doctor will need to complete a separate form found here.
- Big Jump welcome pack, including a fundraising guide full of top tips to meet your sponsorship target
- An exclusive t-shirt to wear on the day
- Unlimited support from The Big Jump event team
- A Star Fundraiser medal if you raise £500 or more
If you have any questions about the event, the sign up process or would like to discuss other available options for skydives, email The Big Jump event team – email@example.com or call 020 7940 1769.
Bob bravely took to the skies for us earlier this year. Bob was diagnosed with bowel cancer in 2019, and is doing very well after treatment.
Pictured above: Bob with his certificate after his first tandem skydive.