TCS London Marathon: 2 October 2022
Take part in the world famous TCS London Marathon and join thousands of runners in the largest fundraising event on the planet. The iconic course is lined with thousands of spectators every mile of the way, creating an amazing atmosphere that you will never forget.
- Date: Sunday 2 October 2022
- Location: London
- Distance: 26.2 miles
Apply for a charity place with us
If you’d like to apply to join our team, you’ll need to complete our application form. We’d encourage you to include as much information as you can around your reason for running, and your planned fundraising activities to reach your minimum sponsorship target. We’ll be touch by email within a month of receiving your application.
Should you be successful in securing a spot on our team through the charity place application process, you’ll need to:
- Pay a registration fee: £100
- Commit to a minimum sponsorship target of: £2,500
Have your own place?
Whether you’ve got a deferred ballot place or are successful in this year’s ballot, we'd love to welcome you to our 2022 team! There's no set fundraising target; we just ask that you raise as much as you can to help us stop people dying from bowel cancer.
How we'll support you
- You'll receive one of our exclusive running vests to stand out from the crowds.
- Support every step of the way, including: exclusive access to our Virtual Running Club training programme, a dedicated Facebook group to connect with other #teambowelcancer runners and an invitation to our training day.
- Fundraising support from our events team.
- Support from our noisy cheer squads around the course.
- Invite to our post-race party a few paces from the finish line, where you can refresh and get a well-earned sports massage.