Edinburgh Marathon Festival: 28-29 May 2022
With its fast, flat course, the Edinburgh Marathon festival is perfect for first timers as well as those looking for a personal best. Whether you're tempted by a 10k or motivated by a marathon this festival has a distance for you.
What's more, the route will allow you to explore this historic city in a unique way. Passing by Arthurs Seat, Musselburgh Racecourse and Gosford House, you'll run past some of the most beautiful views of the East Lothian coast and city that Edinburgh has to offer.
- Dates: Saturday 28 May and Sunday 29 May 2022
- Location: Edinburgh
- Distances: 5k to 26.2 miles
- Marathon: registration fee £30, minimum sponsorship £500
- Half marathon: registration fee £25, minimum sponsorship £350
- 10k: registration fee £22, minimum sponsorship £200
- 5k: registration fee £13, minimum sponsorship £100
- Hairy Haggis team relay: registration fee £40, minimum sponsorship £750
Have your own place?
If you've secured your own place directly with the race organisers then we'd love to welcome you to our team. There's no set fundraising target; we just ask that you raise what you can to help us stop people dying of bowel cancer. Simply complete the form below to join our team.
How we'll support you
Our events team will support you all the way, from your initial welcome pack through to congratulating you on your achievement. We'll send you regular training and fundraising updates to make sure you have the very best experience.
If you have any questions about the event or the application process, email emma.McGeever@bowelcanceruk.org.uk or call 020 7940 1769.