Great Swim Series
The Great Swim Series is the largest open water swimming event series in the UK. With 22,000 competitors and 50,000 spectators, the series aims to challenge, engage and activate swimmers of all levels. Perfect for anybody looking for their next challenge!
Dates and locations 2019:
- Great North Swim (Windermere, Lake District): Friday 7 – Sunday 9 June
- Great North SwimRun (Brockhole on Windermere, Lake District): Saturday 8 June
- Great East Swim (Alton Water, Suffolk): Saturday 22 June
- Great East SwimRun (Ipswich, Suffolk): Saturday 22 June
- Great Scottish Swim (Loch Lomond, Scotland): Saturday 25 August
- Great Scottish Aquathlon (Loch Lomond, Scotland): August
- 0.5 mile
- 1 mile
- 2 miles
On signup you will be asked to choose your preferred distance and pay the registration fee. Once you’ve secured your own place directly with the organizers we would love to welcome you to our team. There is no set fundraising target; we just ask that you raise what you can.
How we’ll support you
Our events team will be support you all the way, from your initial welcome pack through to congratulating you on your achievement. We will send you regular training and fundraising updates to make sure you have the best experience.
If you have any questions about the event or the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7940 1769.