Fundraise in Scotland
Join our team raising funds for bowel cancer in Scotland. We are determined to save lives and provide information and support for everyone affected by bowel cancer, but we can’t do this without you. We need your active help to fund and deliver our essential and lifesaving work. Together we can stop bowel cancer in our lifetime.
Kilomathon Edinburgh, Sunday 8 April 2018
- Stirling Scottish Marathon, Sunday 29 April 2018
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival, Saturday 26 May & Sunday 27 May 2018
- The Great Women's 10K, Glasgow, 10 June 2018
- Men’s 10k, Glasgow Sunday 17 June 2018
- Scottish Half & 10k, Sunday 23 September 2018
- Baxters Loch Ness Marathon, Sunday 23 September 2018
- The Bank of Scotland Great Sottish Run, Saturday 29 & Sunday 30 September 2018
- Men's 10k, Edinburgh, Sunday 4 November 2018
Challenge and Cycle events
- Tough Mudder, Drumlanrig Castle, Saturday 16 & Sunday 19 June 2018
- Row-a-marathon, Edinburgh Friday 22 June 2018 (or organise your own)
- Spartan Race, Edinburgh, Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 September 2018
- Edinburgh Night Ride, Saturday 16 June 2018
Skydive and Swim events
- Great Scottish Swim August 2018, Date TBD
Sign up to the ultimate adrenaline challenge and experience the exhilaration of freefalling at 120mph from 10,000 feet. It’s a once in a lifetime challenge that will keep you will never forget.
- Dates: You can jump at multiple dates throughout the year
- Location: Across the UK
Secure a place
On sign up you will be asked to pay a £70 registration fee to Skyline, an events company that organises skydives across Scotland, and to pledge to raise a minimum of £380 in sponsorship.
The event is organised by Skyline Events and benefits us through the sponsorship you raise.
How we’ll support you
Our team will support you all the way, from your initial welcome pack through to congratulating you on your achievement. We will send you a running vest or cycling jersey (minimum fundraising commitment) or t-shirt along with regular training and fundraising updates to make sure you have the best experience.
Other ways to get involved:
For more information and to tell us you are taking part in an event for us, call Emma on 0131 281 7351 or email email@example.com