Fundraise in Scotland
Join our team raising funds for bowel cancer in Scotland. We are determined to save lives from bowel cancer but we can’t do this without you. Support us and help fund vital research to stop bowel cancer. Together we can stop bowel cancer in our lifetime.
Download our 2017 Scotland events diary or take a look at the list below:
Kilomathon Edinburgh, Date TBD
- Stirling Scottish Marathon, Date TBD
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival, Saturday 26 May & Sunday 27 May
- The Great Women's 10K, Glasgow, Date TBD
- Men’s 10k, Glasgow Sunday 18 June
- Scottish Half & 10k, Sunday 24 September
- Baxters Loch Ness Marathon, Sunday 24 September
- The Bank of Scotland Great Sottish Run, Saturday 30 September and Sunday 1 October
- Men's 10k, Edinburgh, Sunday 5 November
Challenge and Cycle events
- Tough Mudder, Drumlanrig Castle, Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 June
- Spartan Race, Edinburgh Saturday 22 July
- Edinburgh Night Ride, Saturday 17 June
Skydive and Swim events
- Great Scottish Swim 2017 date coming soon
Sign up to the ultimate adrenaline challenge and experience the exhilaration of freefalling at 120mph from 10,000 feet. It’s a once in a lifetime challenge that will keep you will never forget.
- Dates: You can jump at multiple dates throughout the year
- Location: Across the UK
Secure a place
On sign up you will be asked to pay a £70 registration fee to Skyline, an events company that organises skydives across Scotland, and to pledge to raise a minimum of £380 in sponsorship.
The event is organised by Skyline Events and benefits us through the sponsorship you raise.
How we’ll support you
Our team will support you all the way, from your initial welcome pack through to congratulating you on your achievement. We will send you a running vest or cycling jersey (minimum fundraising commitment) or t-shirt along with regular training and fundraising updates to make sure you have the best experience.
For more information and to tell us you are taking part in an event for us, call Emma on 0131 281 7351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org