However you choose to fundraise, you won’t be alone. We are on hand for tips and advice on how to make your event a big success. Give the team a call on 020 7940 1769 or email email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you.
We’ve put some key pointers below to help you plan and make your event as special as possible.
Plan in advance
- Set a date. Check your calendar to avoid any clashes, such as an important sporting event and make sure you’ve given yourself enough time to organise everything.
- Make a checklist at the beginning and use this as a guide to know exactly what needs to be done and when.
- Set yourself a target of how much you’d like to raise.
Spread the word about your event as much as possible using:
- Social media – create an event on Facebook or tweet your followers
- Posters – pin up posters, order some today
- Download - branded bunting and flag decorations
- Local press – we can send you a template press release for your local paper
Set up an online fundraising page to make it really easy for your supporters to donate using credit / debit card or PayPal. Check out our top tips for fundraising online to get the most out of your page.
Pay in your sponsorship
After all your hard work, check out our Paying in your money page to find out how to get your well-earned donations to us.