Fundraise in Northern Ireland
There are lots of ways you can fundraise towards our work in Northern Ireland. We are determined to save lives from bowel cancer but we can’t do this without you. Support us and help fund vital research to stop bowel cancer. Together we can stop bowel cancer in our lifetime.
Take part in one of the suggested events below
- SPAR Great Ireland Run Sunday 10 April 2016: Great Ireland Run 10k, Phoenix Park, Dublin
- TQ 10k and 1 mile Fun Run Sunday 10 April 2016
- Belfast City Marathon Monday 2 May 2016
- Walled City Marathon Sunday 5 June 2016
- Lisburn Half Marathon, 10k and Fun Run Wednesday 15 June 2016
- Ards Half Marathon or 9 mile walk Friday 24 June 2016
- Belfast Half Marathon Sunday 18 September 2016
- Dublin Marathon 2016 Sunday 30 October 2016
- Gran Fondo Giro D’Italia Sunday 5 June 2016
- Lap the Lough Saturday 28 August 2016
- Giants Causeway Sportive Saturday 10 September 2016
- Ireland Coast to Coast Cycle, 15 – 19 September 2016
Have you always wanted to abseil whilst raising funds for a good cause, well now you can! Abseiling the Europa Hotel in Belfast will be an experience that you will never forget. Abseils take place from February - September. All that’s required is a £30 registration fee which includes insurance and a minimum sponsorship of £100. Register
Sign up to the ultimate adrenaline challenge and experience the exhilaration of freefalling at 120mph from 10,000 feet. It’s a once in a lifetime challenge that will keep you buzzing for days! All jumps take place in Garvagh, Co. Derry/Londonderry and can be at a date and time to suit you.
On sign up you will be asked to pay a £40 registration fee and to pledge to raise a minimum of £380 in sponsorship. The booking process is quick and easy, offering group or individual jumps. Register here
- Mud Madness, 16 and 17 April 2016
- Run Mucker Run, Saturday 30 April 2016
- Hell and Back Zeus, Saturday 21 May 2016
How we’ll support you
Our team will support you all the way, from your initial welcome pack through to congratulating you on your achievement. We will send you a running vest or cycling jersey or t-shirt along with regular training and fundraising updates to make sure you have the best experience.
For more information and to tell us you are taking part in an event for us, call Bernie on 077985 23668 or email Bernadette.firstname.lastname@example.org