Fundraise in Northern Ireland
Together we can stop bowel cancer in our lifetime.
Download our 2017 Northern Ireland events diary or take a look at the list below:
- AES Larne Half Marathon, Saturday 18 March
- SPAR Omagh Half Marathon, Saturday 25 March
- Great Ireland Run, Dublin, Sunday 9 April
- Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon, Monday 1 May
- SSE Airtricity Walled City Marathon, Sunday 4 June
- Coca-Cola Lisburn Half Marathon, Wednesday 21 June
- Ards Half Marathon and Walk, Friday 30 June
- Deep RiverRock Belfast Half Marathon, Sunday 17 September
- SSE Airtricity Dublin Marathon, Sunday 29 October
- Gran Fondo Giro D’Italia Sunday 4 June
- Lap the Lough, cycle event around Lough Neagh, Saturday 27 August
Up the Lagan in a Bubble
Have you always wanted to try zorbing? Why not give it a go while on the River Lagan in Belfast. We have teamed up with Brain Injury Matters, Parenting NI and Muscular Dystropy UK to offer you the chance to take part in a fun event that is suitable for families. Find out more and register here
Have you always wanted to abseil whilst raising funds for a good cause, well now you can! Abseiling the Europa Hotel in Belfast will be an experience that you will never forget. Abseils take place from February - September. All that’s required is a £30 registration fee which includes insurance and a minimum sponsorship of £100. Register
Sign up to the ultimate adrenaline challenge and experience the exhilaration of freefalling at 120mph from 10,000 feet. It’s a once in a lifetime challenge that will keep you buzzing for days! All jumps take place in Garvagh, Co. Derry/Londonderry and can be at a date and time to suit you.
On sign up you will be asked to pay a £40 registration fee and to pledge to raise a minimum of £380 in sponsorship. The booking process is quick and easy, offering group or individual jumps. Register here
How we’ll support you
Our team will support you all the way, from your initial welcome pack through to congratulating you on your achievement. We will send you a running vest or cycling jersey or t-shirt along with regular training and fundraising updates to make sure you have the best experience.
For more information and to tell us you are taking part in an event for us, call Bernie on 077985 23668 or email Bernadette.email@example.com