Prudential RideLondon: 4 August 2019
Take part in one of the greatest mass-participation cycling events in the world and join 25,000 riders on the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey100. The 100 mile route offers a unique opportunity to cycle through the capital on closed roads and speed through the stunning Surrey countryside. Join us today and saddle up to stop bowel cancer.
- Date: Sunday 4 August 2019
- Location: London to Surrey
- Distance: 100 miles
- Price: £10
- Minimum sponsorship target: £500
Secure a guaranteed place with Team Bowel Cancer UK
We ask all charity place riders to pay a £10 registration fee and to pledge to raise a minimum of £500 in sponsorship.
Have your own place?
If you decide to apply for a ballot place directly with the event organisers, good luck! We would expect results to be released in the New Year. If you are successful then we would love to welcome you to our team. There is no set fundraising target; we just ask that you raise as much as you can to help stop bowel cancer. To join our team complete the form below
How we’ll support you
Our award-winning events team will be with you every step of the way – through the training, the fundraising and on the day. You’ll receive:
- An invitation to our free training rides courtesy of our partner cycling company Viva Velo.
- An exclusive team cycling jersey to wear with pride
- Access to our bespoke online training zone with advice on training to nutrition to injury avoidance.
- Support and regular fundraising newsletters to inform and inspire you from our dedicated Events Team
- Loud and proud cheering points along the course to spur you on.
- An invitation to our post ride reception for you and your family at the Royal Overseas League. A place to relax and celebrate your success and to also enjoy a hot meal, and a post ride massage.
If you have any questions about the event or the application process, email email@example.com or call 020 7940 1769.
Taking part in Ride London was a fantastic day, an absolute privilege to ride such a beautiful route! It was a pleasure to help the charity continue their amazing work Jeremy, Ride London Cyclist