London to Paris: various dates
We challenge you to cycle between two great European cities, London to Paris. This incredible ride will take you through the rolling English countryside to our finish line at the Eiffel Tower, in the heart of Paris, France. There will be a huge amount of fun and friendship along the way as cyclists of all abilities come together to take up this special challenge to help stop bowel cancer.
- Dates: Various dates in 2019
- Location: London to Paris
- Duration: 4 or 5 days
- Distance: Approximately 300 miles
- Registration fee: £75 - £149
- Minimum sponsorship target: £1,500 - £1,600 (dependent on length of challenge)
Register on the Discover Adventure website to guarantee your charity place.
Saddle up for the ultimate European Cycle challenge and help us stop bowel cancer. The challenge includes:
- All transport from London to Paris by return (by ferry to France and Eurostar home)
- All meals except where specified and accommodation on a twin share basis
- Challenge leaders, mechanics and drivers
- Full vehicle support throughout the trip
- Maps and route information
Fundraisers taking part in this challenge for Bowel Cancer UK will be joined by cyclists raising money for other charities.
Chosen to self-fund?
If you’ve chosen to self-fund and secured your own place directly with the event organisers, we would love to welcome you to our team. There is no set fundraising target; we just ask that you raise as much as you can to help stop bowel cancer. To join our team complete the form below
How we'll support you
Our events team will support you all the way, from your initial welcome pack through to congratulating you on your achievement. We will send you a cycling jersey along with regular training and fundraising updates to make sure you have the best experience.
If you have any questions about the event or the application process, email email@example.com or call 020 7940 1769.
London to Paris is a wonderful event which brought out the best in all of us, while allowing us to stay fit, challenge ourselves and, having lost multiple people in my immediate family to Bowel Cancer, do it all for a cause exceptionally close to my heart Gab, who took on London to Paris in June 2017 with colleagues