Make every kilometre count for everyone affected by bowel cancer
Enter our first ever virtual run, meaning you can take part wherever you like, whenever you like, at your own pace. All abilities are welcome, whether you’re a keen runner or a complete beginner.
Choose to take on our 16km, 42km or 268km challenge at whatever pace suits you, in your own time, with anyone. Run, jog or walk the distance in a day, a week, a month or before 30 April.
Take on the challenge for the 16,000 people who lose their lives to bowel cancer, the 42,000 who are diagnosed every year and the 268,000 living in the UK today have been diagnosed with bowel cancer
- Date: Complete your chosen distance by 30 April 2020
- Location: You decide where you run
- Distance: 16km, 42km or 268km
- Price: It’s free to register
- Minimum sponsorship target: £150