Hummingbird Bakery Hamper Terms and Conditions
1. This Prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Bowel Cancer UK, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the Prize draw.
2. To enter: Raise over £100 from your Brew Together event before 14 November 2019.
3. Each entrant may enter the Prize draw only once.
4. The Prize: Hummingbird Bakery Hamper.
5. The Prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
6. The winner will be selected in a random draw, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be conducted no later than 17:00 on Thursday 14 November 2019.
7. The winner will be contacted on the day of the draw via the contact details provided. The prize will be posted to the address supplied by the winner.
8. Please allow up to 7 days for delivery of the Prize.
9. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative Prize if this is deemed necessary due to reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
11. By entering, the winner agrees that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter.
12. By entering the Prize draw, Entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Prize draw. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the Prize.
14. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the Prize draw, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
16. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this Prize draw beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter is Bowel Cancer UK, Unit 202, Edinburgh House, 170 Kennington Lane, London SE11 5DP. Registered charity number 1071038 (England & Wales) and SC040914 (Scotland) and a company limited by guarantee number 3409832.