Davina McCall’s Crunchy Oat and Yoghurt Layers
TV presenter Davina McCall is amongst the celebrities calling on the nation to put the kettle on and host a Brew Together fundraising event from Monday 7 - Sunday 13 October.
Held at home, in a community hall or at work, it's a chance to catch up with friends, family and colleagues over a cup of tea and make a donation to the charity to help stop people dying from bowel cancer.
- 50g oats
- Six tablespoons of Greek Yoghurt
- One tablespoon of honey
- 100g of blueberries (or berries of your choice)
- Toast the oats by dry frying them in a frying pan for one - two minutes until golden.
- Mix together the yoghurt and honey and place half in 2 glasses.
- Then sprinkle half the toasted oats on top of the yoghurt.
- Top with half the blueberries then repeat the layers.
- Tip – change the berries for any fruit you like – pineapple, steamed apple, banana and kiwi are all delicious.