Davina McCall’s blueberry and almond muffins
Davina McCall is amongst the celebrities calling on the nation to put the kettle on and host a Brew Together fundraising event this April for Bowel Cancer Awareness Month.
Whether it’s an afternoon tea, a coffee morning or a bake sale, your support matters.
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 200g almond flour / ground almonds
- 50g rice flour
- 150g blueberries
Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/Gas Mark 6 and place 12 muffin liners into a muffin tin.
- Whisk the eggs, egg whites, oil, honey and vanilla together in a jug.
- Place the flours, bicarbonate of soda and blueberries into a large bowl and combine well.
- Pour the egg mix into the flours and mix until just combined.
- Divide the mix between the muffin cases and place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden and risen.
Copyright: Own Your Goals