We’re looking for three new Trustees
Thursday 11 November 2021
We're looking for three Trustees to join our exceptional Board, to work with our outstanding Senior Leadership Team to help deliver step change benefits to those affected by bowel cancer.
As a Trustee, you'll join an organisation with a vibrant, dynamic and 'can-do' culture. You'll help the charity operate to the highest standards, raise more money, invest in research and support services, influence national policy and make a meaningful and impactful contribution to the lives of those affected by bowel cancer.
We're looking for Trustees with:
- extensive experience of financial leadership
- significant digital expertise
- direct experience of high value fundraising and networking
Lived experience of bowel cancer is desirable, but not essential. Across each of these roles, we're looking for Trustees who:
- share our passion for our mission and the work we do
- would bring new and challenging perspectives to our charity
- have experience of building inclusive and diverse cultures within an organisation
- could act as an ambassador for our charity and our community
Please send your CV and a covering letter of no more than two pages to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a preliminary discussion about becoming a Trustee, please email Genevieve Edwards, Chief Executive, at email@example.com. Closing date for applications is Friday 26 November 2021.