Cannellini Bean Stew
From world famous food blogger and author Deliciously Ella. Credit: https://deliciouslyella.com/
- 1 jar of sun-dried tomatoes (drained weight of 150g)
- 2x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
- 2x 400g tins of cannellini beans
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 1 teaspoon of ground chilli
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper
Approximately 4 servings.
- Simply pour the beans into a colander, rinse them with water and then drain them before placing them in a large frying pan.
- Next drain the sun-dried tomatoes in the colander and add them to the pan with the tins of tomatoes, tahini, crushed garlic, chilli, salt and pepper.
- Allow the pan to heat for a few minutes until everything is nice and hot, then serve and enjoy!