A welcoming social meet up for people affected by bowel cancer.
Come along and chat with others living with and beyond the disease and build connections with people who have been through something similar.
“It’s nice to touch base with other people affected by bowel cancer as they understand”
You’re welcome to bring a loved one or friend for support; the event is open to both those diagnosed and friends and family. It’s a chance to share experiences in a friendly, supportive and casual environment.
For more information, read our Meet Together FAQs
Meet Together events in 2020
Meet Together Leicester
- Date: Saturday 14 March 2020
- Time: 2-5pm
- Location: The Parcel Yard, 48a London Road, Leicester LE2 0QB
Meet Together Edinburgh
- Date: Saturday 25 April 2020
- Time: 3-5pm
- Location: Café 1505 at Surgeon’s Quarter, 18 Nicolson Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9DH
- Meet Together Cheltenham: Saturday 18 April 2020
- Meet Together Harrogate: July 2020
- Meet Together home counties: September 2020
- Meet Together Northern Ireland: October 2020
- Meet Together Newcastle: November 2020
If you have any questions about our Meet Together events, please see our FAQs or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org