We’re determined to save lives and improve the quality of life of everyone affected by bowel cancer by championing early diagnosis and access to best treatment and care.
How your donation can help
- £5 could help us print leaflets that increase awareness of the signs of bowel cancer.
- £25 can help us drive vital improvements to the screening programme so that thousands more people have the opportunity of an early diagnosis.
- £200 can help us train a specialist nurse in the latest advances in treatment and care.
- £500 could help us run our online forum, providing emotional support and advice to anyone affected by bowel cancer.
- £1,000 could help us fund vital research to uncover why bowel cancer is increasing in younger people.
Please let us know if your donation is sponsorship for a fundraising event or in memory of someone special.
Thank you so much for your support.