Royal Parks Half Marathon
We would love you to be part of our team in 2013, please contact
to register your interest. If you want to run for us in the Royal
Parks Half Marathon please click on register for this event to pay
the registration fee.
The Royal Parks Half Marathon is one of the most beautiful city
runs in the world, with a stunning route which takes you through
four of London's magnificent Royal Parks and past some of London's
most iconic landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and the
London eye. Please join our 2013 team and help us save lives.
Enter with a Bowel Cancer UK Guaranteed
We would love you to be part of our team this year. Please
or call 020 7386 4006 to secure your place now.
- Date : Sunday 6th October 2013
- Location : London Hyde Park
- Distance : Half Marathon - 13.1 miles
- Reg Fee : £40.00
- Minimum Sponsorship : £350.00
Ballot entries 2013 - Own place
If you secure your own place through the general ballot and
would like to raise money for Bowel Cancer UK we would love to have
you on our team.
Please email Sheryn on Sheryn.email@example.com
or call the events team on 020 7386 4006.
Support for you
- Fundraising pack full of fundraising ideas and sponsorship
- Half marathon training guide and plan
- A Bowel Cancer UK running vest
- Regular newsletters and team updates
- An enthusiastic, supportive cheering crowd on the route