CNS Study Day
Colorectal Cancer Study Day
Our free study day designed for practitioners caring for
people affected by colorectal cancer in primary and secondary care
settings was a great success. It was jointly hosted by the Scottish
Colorectal Cancer Nurses Group and Bowel Cancer UK. It was also RCN
The study day aimed to:
- Inform nurses about all aspects of colorectal cancer including
symptoms and screening, novel treatments and late effects.
- Inform and influence day to day practice and future
- Give participants the confidence to inform and empower their
patient group to overcome barriers and seek advice.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the colorectal cancer journey and
how to ensure the patient and their family are central to the care
- Identify gaps in participants knowledge base and future